November 15 2017 Setting up an Alexa Review

Every so often, Alexa will throw me a curveball and I just can't make a lesson for my students out of Good Morning.  Today was just such a day, she wanted to tell a Thanksgiving Story which was way above the processing power of my students.  This was a good day to set up for a review!

Using the pictures that I have saved from the lessons, I made pairs and wrote information on them. 





Then I gave a word bank of the missing words that would help form complete sentences... and we sat and wrote sentences about the pairs of pictures.




After we had the sentences written, we practiced saying the sentences in response to questions.  Then we played a game where we picked two cards that we had used in a sentence and said the sentence that we had written without the paper...  well, with one kiddo, I had the paper put aside and saw him looking at it, and he kinda needed that, so I let him look.  Here is the finished paper of one of my students:

 
I still have the cards and we'll play them again next time I see those students!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 22 2018 Alexa Good Morning (Birthstones)

November 16, 2017 Alexa Good Morning (Shigeru Miyamoto)